Well I guess I struck a nerve

So super miss busy Scamgela took the time to search through her email list to find one of my addresses, and deleted me from it.

That means we’re winning! See, those with narcissistic personality disorder absolutely can’t stand anyone who isn’t kissing their ass. And her most recent emails seem to be a direct response to the last few posts I’ve made. Almost like she’s trying to show she’s not a scam.

And really, she’s totally legit, let’s just take 1 sentence from her website:

Unlike other publishers, which often focus on book sales and revenue for the publisher, we are committed to the success of our authors in the creation of the book, the publishing of the book, and in the promotion of the book and related programs, and to the readers in getting them the help and personal transformation they need.

With grammar like that, I don’t even need to write about it! Comma abuse, run-on sentence, misuse of transitives. And there’s a few more things. But we don’t want to focus on that. Focus on this:

Seriously, nothing proves Angela Lauria has ZERO knowledge about publishing, marketing, writing or anything else remotely close to it. She’s a scam.

She’s not a publisher.

Publishers focus on book sales and revenue because, you know, that’s ALSO how the writers of those books get money. That’s why they don’t take just anyone. And they don’t make easily refuted claims about every book being a best seller too.

See, Angela focuses on getting all her revenue from you up front. And all her gaslighting from some of her ‘authors’ are the minority she hasn’t cast away and discarded.

Angela Lauria – YOU DON’T KNOW ONE THING ABOUT PUBLISHING. You’re destroying lives with your lies. And we will shut you down.

Video coming in a few days, folks.

8 Comments

1. Angela (Bragela) is a cartoonishly superficial, insufferable braggart who is obsessed with money and status. She should be prosecuted for gaming Amazon with fake reviews and buying her authors “books” so that they achieve extremely short lived sales that can then be used by her author’s to falsely promote themselves as “best selling” authors to their “coaching” suckers. That’s what I think this is all about: A scammer abetting scammers. The entire horseshit “coaching” industry needs to be investigated by the law establishment. Facebook is full of these coaching dolts.

2. Bragela is back at it! 11/11 of her authors just became number 1 “best sellers” on Amazon!!! And I bet they all receive 5 star reviews on Amazon like almost all of her other authors. This all seems legit…..

3. Hi I am about to have an interview with her this afternoon I ready some of the book she published the topic are good but no proof reading

4. Thank you for exposing this. People need to know not to give this person their hard-earned money. I know someone who did and it was every bit the scam you are revealing it to be.

5. I just got done watching the pre interview video from Angela. You know, the one before my actual interview tomorrow with one of her scouts. I’m so glad I did my research before jumping into it. How does she afford all the YouTube commercials, staff “talent scouts”…I guess it’s a silly question when she wants $14k upfront- at the same time as she’s telling you to make an impulsive decision…all the while she keeps wiping and rubbing her nose in the video. The whole time it felt off. So thank you for this information before I did something stupid.

6. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS INFORMATION! YOU HAVE SAVED ME AND COUNTLESS OTHERS FROM THIS WOMAN. SHE SAID SHE HAS HELPED HOMELESS PEOPLE WRITE THEIR BOOKS. I WOULD THINK IF YOU HAD $14,000.00 TO GIVE HER THEN YOU WOULD ALSO HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE!

7. I got the interview to speak to the talent agents. I have to admit, you do feel excited until you hear the $15K. I’m not interested. I could pay off my car note or pay for the title and scam myself. Thanks and God bless. The video also had #BLM at the bottom. She also wore a beannie hat in the video. I’m don’t agree with the new age political support it seems. Just saying.

1. It makes me sad that people like her, so morally bankrupt they not only take money to do nothing, so corrupt they apply whatever is trending just to get views, don’t get punished usually. Tells you the sad state of the country.

I have been contacted by an attorney that has 4 of her past ‘authors’ and was looking for more. She might be looking at a very rude awakening soon.